The programs are designed for individuals who are at least three years outside their undergraduate program or have at least three years applied work experience. The programs provide a comprehensive set of graduate courses aimed at working professionals and adult learners. Almost all of our students are professionals working full time as teachers, communication specialists, veterans, entrepreneurs, and journalists.
- Average age of students: 27-45
- The ratio of male/female is 40/60
- 80% of students seek financial aid assistance
- 10% are active or retired military
- 80% take two classes per semester with a targeted completion in 18 mo (5 semesters)